CLOSED - DO NOT USE - Monday, March 12
5:30 to 7 p.m.
UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
Newly diagnosed? Feeling uncertain?
You're not alone.
- Hear a message of encouragement and inspiration.
- Be introduced to mind, body and spirit exercises to enhance healing.
- Receive a complimentary health planner, called my messenger™.
- Learn about cancer care resources.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and talk with other patients.
This is a one-time course and will be held as follows:
- Second Monday of every other month.
- 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care.
You are welcome to bring a loved one along.
Monday, March 12, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Physician Referral & Class Enrollment Service, 262-928-2745
Fees & Payment:
Waiting list sign-up
If registration slots are unavailable for this event, we encourage you to join our waiting list. If slots become available, we will turn to our waiting list first.