Offering you a full range of health care services
ProHealth Care is a community-based health care system that offers a full range of services, from fitness and wellness services to primary care and specialty care, hospital care, rehabilitation care, home and hospice care — and more. We're dedicated to serving residents of Waukesha County and surrounding areas with the highest quality care to promote a healthier community.
Our regional integrated health network includes
- Waukesha Memorial, a major tertiary-care hospital
- Oconomowoc Memorial, an acute-care hospital
- Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- More than 125 primary care physicians and specialists practicing at 15 ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinics throughout Waukesha County
- Home health care
- Hospice care
- Rehabilitation services
- Assisted and independent living communities
- West Wood Health & Fitness Center
Our mission to serve
For almost a century, ProHealth Care has served as a major provider of health services in Waukesha County and today remains the only community-rooted health care system in Southeast Wisconsin. Our mission is to continuously improve the health of the community.