All Cancers/Any Site
- EAY131 (NCI-MATCH): Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
- UW15068: UWCCC Precision Medicine Molecular Tumor Board Registry
- Strata STR-001-001: An Observational Study Profiling Biospecimens from Cancer Patients to Screen for Molecular Alterations.
- Exact Science 2018-01: Blood Sample Collection to Evaluate Biomarkers in Subjects With Untreated Solid Tumors
- Alliance A011502: A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer : The ABC Trial
- Alliance A211601: Evaluation of Mammographic Breast Density Effect of Aspirin: A Companion Study to Alliance Study A011502
- NRG BR-003 - A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer
- NSABP B-51/RTOG 1304: Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery
- SWOG S1418: A Randomized Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) as Adjuvant Therapy for Triple Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer with >/1 cm Residual Invasive Cancer or Positive Lymph Nodes (ypN+) After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- ECOG EAI142: (18F) Fluoroestradiol (FES) PET as a Predictive Measure for Endocrine Therapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Breast Cancer
- UW16050 (BTCRC-BRE15-016): A Single Arm Phase II Study of Palbociclib in Combination with Tamoxifen as First Line Therapy for Metastatic Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- NRG-BR004: Paclitaxel, Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Alliance A011401: Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating the Role of Weight Loss in Adjuvant Treatment of Overweight and Obese Women with Early Breast Cancer
Breast Screening Trials:
- TMIST: Digital Tomosynthesis Mammography and Digital Mammography in Screening Patients for Breast Cancer
- ECOG EA2165: A Randomized Phase II Study of Nivolumab After Combined Modality Therapy (CMT) in High Risk Anal Cancer
- SWOG S1815: A Phase III Randomized Trial of Gemcitabine, Cisplatin, and Nab-Paclitaxel vs. Gemcitabine and Cisplatin in Newly Diagnosed Advanced Biliary Tract Cancers.
A021502: Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
NRG-GI002: A Phase II Clinical Trial Platform of Sensitization Utilizing Total Neoadjuvant Therapy (TNT) in Rectal Cancer
- NRG-GI004: Combination Chemotherapy, Bevacizumab, and/or Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- ECOG-ACRIN EA8143: Multiparametric MRI in Evaluating Cancer Stage and Helping Treatment Planning in Patients With Prostate Cancer
- ECOG-ACRIN EA8143: Phase 3 RandOmized Study Comparing PERioperative Nivolumab Vs. Observation in Patients with Localized Renal Cell Carcinoma Undergoing Nephrectomy (PROSPER RCC)
- City of Hope 96144: Molecular Genetics Studies of Cancer Patients and Their Relatives
- Genomic Medicine Institute - Cancer Specimen Banking: Molecular Mechanisms Involved in Cancer Predisposition
- ECOG EAQ152 (COMET) - Communication and Education in Tumor Profiling. A Randomized Study of Pre-Disclosure Genetic Education vs. Usual Care in Tumor Profiling for Advanced Cancer and a Pilot Study of Remote Genetic Counseling for Participants with Potential Germline Mutations Identified on Tumor Profiling.
- NRG-GY005: Cediranib Maleate and Olaparib or Standard Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Resistant or -Refractory Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (COCOS)
- NRG-GY016: A Phase II Study of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) + Epacodastat in Recurrent Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary
- University of Southern Alabama / MCI GON: A Novel Method of Screening for Ovarian Cancer Using Gynecologic Fluids and Mucus
- NRG-GY014: Tazemetostat in Treating Patients With Recurrent Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, or Endometrial Cancer
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML):
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL):
- Alliance A041702: A Randomized Phase III Study of Ibrutinib + Obinutuzumab vs. Ibrutinib + Venetoclax and Obinutuzumab in Untreated Older Patients (>/= 70 Years of Age) with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- ECOG-ACRIN EA9161: A Randomized Phase III Study of the Addition of Venetoclax to Ibrutinib and Obinutuzumab vs. Ibrutinib and Obinutuzumab in Untreated Younger Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- PrE0404: A Phase I/II Study of Ixazomib and Ibrutinib in Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- ECOG-ACRIN EA4151: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Consolidation with Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Followed by Maintenance Rituximab vs. Maintenance Rituximab Alone for Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma in Minimal Residual Disease-Negative First Complete Remission
- UW16086: Bendamustine + Obinutuzumab Induction Chemoimmunotherapy with Risk-Adapted obinutuzumab Maintenance Therapy in Previously Untreated Mantle Cell lymphoma
- ACE-LY-003: Study of Acalabrutinib alone or in Combination Therapy in Subjects With B-Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- ECOG E1A11: Randomized Phase III Trial of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (VRd) Versus Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone (CRd) Followed by Limited or Indefinite Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma
- Alliance A061202: A Phase I/II Study of Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Ixazomib vs. Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide and Proteasome Inhibitor-Based Therapy.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)/Anemia:
- ConnectMDS/AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Registry
- Exact Science 2018-02: Blood Sample Collection to Evaluate Biomarkers in Subjects with Untreated Hematologic Malignancies
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC):
- Alliance A081105: Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Alliance A151216: Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery
- ECOG E4512: Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- ECOG EA5142: Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Cancers (ANVIL) A Randomized Phase III Study of Nivolumab After Surgical Resection and Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
- S1900 (LUNGMAP): A Master Protocol to Evaluate Biomarker Driven Therapies and Immunotherapies in Previously Treated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-Map Screening Study)
- ECOG-ACRIN EA5163: A Randomized, Phase III Study of First Line Immunotherapy Alone or in Combination with Chemotherapy in Induction/Maintenance or Post progression in Advanced Non-squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) with Immunobiomarker SIGNature-driven Analysis
- Exact Science 2016-11: Blood Sample Collection in Subjects Participating in Lung Cancer Screening Program
- ECOG EA6141: Randomized Phase II/III Study of Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab plus Sargramstim versus Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab in Patients with Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
- SWOG S1320: A Randomized, Phase II Trial of INtermittent vs. Continuous Dosing of Dabrafenib and Trametinib in BRAF Mutant Melanoma
- SWOG S1801: A Phase II Randomized Study of Adjuvant vs Neo-Adjuvant MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) for Clinically Detectable Stage III-IV High-Risk Melanoma
- Exact Science 2018-03: Blood Sample Collection to Evaluate Biomarkers in Subjects with Untreated Melanoma
Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM):
- ECOG EAF151: Change in Relative Cerebral Blood Volume as a Biomarker for Early Response to Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma.
Low Grade Glioma:
- NCCTG N0577: Phase III Intergroup Study of Temozolomide Alone versus Radiotherapy with Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide Versus Radiotherapy with Adjuvant PCV Chemotherapy in Patients with 1p/19q Co-deleted Anaplastic Glioma
- Alliance A071401- Phase II Trial of SMO/AKT/NF2 Inhibitors in Progressive Meningiomas with SMO/AKT/NF2 Mutations
- NRG-BN003 - Observation or Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Grade II Meningioma That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery
- EAP-001: An Open-Label, Expanded Access Protocol for Firdapse Treatment in Patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS), Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes (CMS) and Downbeat Nystagmus.
- Alliance A021602: Randomized, Double-Blinded Phase III Study of Cabozantinib vs. Placebo in Patients with Advanced Neuroendocrine Tumors After Progression on Everolimus (CABINET)