Get involved in a research study
The ProHealth Care Research Institute was created in 2009 to further advance the mission and operation of clinical research at ProHealth Care. With the advent of the Research Institute, ProHealth Care reinforces its commitment to expanding both the breadth and scope of clinical research initiatives within our health system.
Our clinical research mission
Ultimately, the Research Institute provides:
- Our patients with greater access to innovative diagnostic and treatment options
- Our physicians with supportive infrastructure to develop and expand their interests in clinical research
- Researcher support & development — assisting with project development, identifying and securing funding resources and supporting all aspects of creating a successful research program.
- Scientific advancement — providing support services for ProHealth Care researchers to drive an efficient workflow of research productivity beyond direct patient studies, including grant writing, statistical analysis support and production of professional publications.
- Grants and contracts administration — assisting with all aspects of grants and contracts management including identifying funding sources, providing support in the application process, and negotiating and managing funding.
- Research safety and integrity — providing a comprehensive Human Research Protection Program to ensure the protection of the rights and welfare of subjects in human research.
- Regulatory compliance — Setting policy and procedures to streamline the efficiency of the research process, while ensuring compliance with all sponsor and regulatory guidelines.
If you have questions, please contact the Research Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-928-3447.