Thursdays, March 15, 22 and 29, 2018
5-7p.m. at Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Lobby Rooms 1 & 2
An Educational Program for Family Caregivers
If you have a family member or friend that is experiencing memory related issues or a recent dignosis of Alzheimer's disease/dementia, this FREE presentation series is for you. Join us for a 3-session workshop and learn more about:
- Warning Signs of Alzheimer's disease
- Differences between dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Treatment options and disease progression
- Steps to maximize function in the individual dementia
- Strategies to enhance communication and interactions
- Understanding challenging or difficult behaviors
- Strategies for behavior management
This educational workshop is presented by the Alzheimer's Association and ProHealth Care.
Class dates and times:
Thursday, March 15, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 22, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday, March 29, 2018, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Sorry, this class is either full or registration has closed.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM*
Physician Referral & Class Enrollment Service, 262-928-2745
Fees & Payment:
Alternative Dates Available
Sorry, there aren't any alternative dates available for this event. Please continue searching for other events.