CLOSED DO NOT USE - Monday, May 14
5:30 to 7 p.m.
UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
Newly diagnosed? Feeling uncertain?
You're not alone.
- Hear a message of encouragement and inspiration.
- Be introduced to mind, body and spirit exercises to enhance healing.
- Receive a complimentary health planner, called my messenger™.
- Learn about cancer care resources.
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and talk with other patients.
This is a one-time course and will be held as follows:
- Second Monday of every other month.
- 5:30 to 7 p.m.
- UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
You are welcome to bring a loved one along.
Monday, May 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Physician Referral & Class Enrollment Service, 262-928-2745
Fees & Payment:
Alternative Dates Available
Sorry, there aren't any alternative dates available for this event. Please continue searching for other events.