Clinical and non-clinical
To participate in a placement experience with ProHealth Care, students must be a member of a recognized educational program that has completed a Student Affiliation Agreement.
Students need to complete the items below and submit verification to their school's coordinator. Beyond these items, students must also complete additional steps.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) and Varicella (Chicken Pox) vaccinations
are required. Titers can substitute for vaccinations.
- Seasonal flu vaccination is required from Oct. 1 through March 31.
- Students must have a negative Mantoux or two-step TB test, annually.
- Students must successfully complete a Wisconsin Caregiver Background Check.
- For students who will be engaged in patient care involving blood or body fluids,
a Hepatitis B vaccination series is required or a signed document stating refusal
Please contact us at StudentAffiliations@phci.org with any questions.