Our home care services are different because as a part of ProHealth Care, we can offer the strength and resources of a comprehensive community health care system.
Resources for your health and well-being
- Advance care planning. This process allows individuals to make informed choices about their medical preferences in advance of an unforeseen event. ProHealth Care professionals can assist patients with this process. With advance care planning, patients can officially designate a health care agent to speak for them if they are unable to speak for themselves. Learn more.
- Home care safety. Everyone has a role in making home care safe. That includes family members, caregivers, doctors and health care professionals. As a patient, you can make your care safer by being an active, involved and informed member of your health care team. Learn more.
- Flu prevention. The best way to prevent seasonal flu is to get vaccinated every year. Learn more.
- Patient rights. As a person with Medicare, you have certain guaranteed rights and protections. Home health patients' rights according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- The Wisconsin Department of Health Services offers a home care hotline and other information to provide you with resources in your area. If you have concerns about your home care agency, a complaint form also is available.