Addressing bladder, bowel and pelvic conditions with your dignity and comfort in mind
Our pelvic floor rehabilitation services help men and women of all ages reduce symptoms of bowel or bladder incontinence, frequency, urgency, and pelvic pain or pelvic pressure that may be caused by:
- Changes associated with aging
- Changes associated with pregnancy and childbirth
- Dietary changes
- Neurological diseases
- Pelvic/abdominal surgery
- Prostate surgery
Our pelvic floor rehabilitation services are designed to be respectful of your dignity. We develop care plans specific to your goals and unique needs and deliver our care in a private setting. Your treatment may include:
- Identifying and retraining pelvic floor muscles
- Dietary and fluid changes
- Urge suppression
- Bowel and/or bladder training
- Soft tissue or visceral mobilization
- Increasing physical activity
- Biofeedback and/or muscle stimulation
- Targeted muscle strengthening or stretching
If you believe you may benefit from pelvic floor rehabilitation, call the clinic nearest you where physical therapy is available. Physician referral may not required.
ProHealth Care's medical campus
240 Maple Ave.
Oconomowoc Physician Center
1185 Corporate Center Dr.
ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center
2900 Golf Rd.
ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
725 American Ave.