Choose ProHealth Care for your diabetes care
- Our caring, experienced team of dietitians, certified diabetes nurse educators and nurse practitioners will help you and your family learn about controlling your diabetes by eating healthy, exercising and taking your medicines the right way.
- Our programs have been recognized by the American Diabetes Association for meeting the national standards for diabetes self-management education.
- We participate in the prestigious National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) diabetes quality initiative. A number of our ProHealth Care primary care physicians have been awarded recognition by NCQA in the Diabetes Physician Recognition Program for diabetes excellence.
- We'll help you treat and manage your diabetes through education and support on clinical therapies, meal planning, foot care, exercise, symptoms and complications through outpatient services at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital.
- We have a team of nurse practitioners to manage your diabetes while you are in the hospital as well.
ProHealth Care's Diabetes Center offers
To learn more about our diabetes care or to schedule an appointment, please call 262-928-4695.