Offering you advanced diagnostics
ProHealth Medical Group is pleased to offer audiology services. Your hearing problems are unique, and our specialist uses advanced diagnostics and the latest methods to develop the best customized solutions for your auditory needs. Our audiology services include:
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of hearing disorders for adults, children and infants
- Evaluation and identification of balance disorders
- Technologically advanced digital hearing aids prescribed for your specific hearing loss, lifestyle and budget
- Custom-made ear plugs for swimmers, sports enthusiasts, musicians, industrial workers and for use with personal audio devices
- Aural rehabilitation and counseling, including assistive listening devices
Audiologists are primary health care professionals who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss or balance problems. Audiologists hold doctoral degrees from accredited universities with advanced training in the prevention, identification, and assessment of hearing and balance disorders. Upon completion of their academic program, they must complete an internship and pass a rigorous national examination. Their clinical expertise provides the foundation for patient management from birth through adulthood. In addition, audiologists dispense and fit hearing aids using the most advanced, computerized procedures as part of a comprehensive rehabilitative program.
Visit our audiologist
You may schedule an appointment with Karen Nelson, AuD CCC-A, at our ProHealth Care Medical Associates – Pewaukee clinic.