Here for your emergency care 24/7
The state-of-the-art Level III emergency departments at both Waukesha and Oconomowoc Memorial Hospitals are staffed round-the-clock with a comprehensive medical team specially trained to quickly assess and treat your most serious health conditions, including pediatric, trauma, heart and stroke emergencies. The Emergency Medical Team, responding to more then 50,000 visits yearly, includes:
- Board-certified emergency physicians
- Physician assistants
- Registered nurses
- Nurse practitioners
- Unit clerks
- On-call specialists
- Fully staffed by emergency medicine trained professionals, open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We are unable to give medical advice over the telephone. For medical advice, please call your physician. If you don't have a primary care physician, our Physician Referral Service can help. Call 262-928-2745.
- Interpreters available 24 hours a day.
- Specialty physicians on call to the Emergency Department