The Joint Commission accreditations
ProHealth Care’s commitment to providing safe, effective patient care has earned us The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for:
Excellent ER experience
ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital holds a 2021 Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for Patient Experience for Emergency Department care. The award honors hospitals that rank in the 95th percentile or above in the Press Ganey patient satisfaction survey. We’re the first and only hospital in Wisconsin to receive this honor for 14 consecutive years.
Blue Distinction Centers
BlueCross BlueShield recognizes ProHealth for our high-quality specialty care and patient results with the following designations:
- Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care (ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital)
- Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement (Oconomowoc Memorial and Waukesha Memorial)
- Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care (Oconomowoc Memorial and Waukesha Memorial)
Certified joint replacement
ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital holds Joint Replacement Certification for Hip and Knee from The Joint Commission. That means you can expect coordinated, comprehensive care from pre-surgical consultation through recovery.
Accredited and certified cancer care
ProHealth is accredited by the Commission on Cancer (CoC). Maintaining this accreditation means we offer access to the full scope of services required to diagnose, treat, rehabilitate and support patients with cancer. We've maintained this accreditation since 2004.
Outpatient hematology and oncology clinics at UW Cancer Center at ProHealth Care are certified by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI®) Certification Program, an affiliate of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO). This shows you can trust us to give you the best-quality care. We’ve maintained this certification since 2014.
If you are diagnosed with breast or rectal cancer, ProHealth offers advanced care that is comprehensive and personalized. The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and National Accreditation Program for Rectal Cancer have evaluated program performance and noted that ProHealth's specialized cancer care services offer the best possible treatment from a collaborative team of specialists.
Accredited heart and vascular care
ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital is accredited by the American College of Cardiology for:
- Cardiac catheterization lab
- Chest pain center with primary PCI
- Heart failure
ProHealth Care has also earned Gold+ level recognition as part of the American Heart Association and American Medical Association’s Target: BP Recognition Program for its commitment to helping adult patients control their blood pressure.
Accredited imaging services
Feel confident ProHealth offers safe, high-quality diagnostic imaging and image-based procedures because our network includes facilities:
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology in computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI, including breast imaging), mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy and ultrasound.
- Accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in echocardiography, nuclear medicine, PET imaging and vascular testing.
- Breast imaging services are also also accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and certified by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration as part of the Mammography Quality Standards Act.
Partner in MS care
ProHealth Neuroscience Care is recognized by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society as a Partner in MS Care and a Center for Comprehensive Care.
Award-winning stroke care
ProHealth provides prompt, effective stroke treatment:
- Waukesha Memorial and Oconomowoc Memorial are designated Primary Stroke Centers by The Joint Commission.
- Waukesha Memorial has earned the Get With The Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement and Quality Award from the American Stroke Association.
- Oconomowoc Memorial has earned the Get With The Guidelines Silver Plus Achievement and Quality Award from the American Stroke Association.
Accredited Sleep Center
Our Sleep Center is accredited by American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), which means your caregivers comply with the gold standard for patient care in the field.
Certified cardiac and pulmonary rehab
ProHealth cardiac rehabilitation and pulmonary rehabilitation programs are certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).