Initiatives we support
ProHealth’s community giving focuses on programs, projects and events that:
- Aim to improve the health and lifestyle of populations that are at-risk or underserved.
- Are original or unique to our community.
- Have demonstrated value.
- Promote disease and/or injury prevention.
Initiatives we do not fund
We do not consider funding requests for:
- Athletic or sports activities (individual or team)
- Endowments or memorials
- Field trips or tours
- Fraternal organizations, unless funds are for a specific activity that aligns with our community giving priorities
- Individual participation in a fundraising effort or event
- Individuals or families
- International or social organizations
- Religious or political activities
To apply for sponsorship or support from ProHealth, you must be:
- A nonprofit or not-for-profit organization
- Located within our primary service area, which includes areas of Dodge, Jefferson, Racine, Walworth and Waukesha counties
Organizations are limited to four requests per calendar year.
Types of support we provide
You may request the following types of support from ProHealth:
- Financial sponsorship
- In-kind donations
- Staff involvement
To request support for your program or event:
- Submit event sponsorship applications six months before your event, if possible. Applications must be received at least three months before your event.
- Submit program sponsorship applications at least two months before you need the requested funds or donations.
You’ll hear from us within four weeks of submitting your application. Once you have been notified that you will receive funding, approved funds will be provided three weeks after receiving notification.
Please keep in mind that your submission does not guarantee funding, even if we’ve provided it in the past.