ProHealth Care's Corporate Compliance program documents our expectations for individual and organizational conduct as well as ethical and legal business practices. The Compliance Hotline is a vital part of this program and allows anyone to report a concern.
What to report
The following are examples of concerns that should be reported. Please report all concerns, even if you are unsure whether a concern is a violation. All reports are thoroughly investigated.
- A pattern of incomplete or incorrrect billing or missing documentation.
- Human resources issues such as: discrimination; unprofessional conduct exhibited by physicians, employees, contractors, etc.; harassment; or a hostile work environment.
- Breaches of patient confidentiality, electronic or otherwise, as outlined under HIPAA.
- IT Security issues such as: identity theft; inappropriate computer access; or password sharing.
- Violations of ProHealth policies and procedures or laws, regulations or standards.
Reporting a concern
The Compliance Hotline is a voicemail only system. Please leave a detailed message and a phone number if you wish to receive a call back from a compliance professional.
Concerns may be reported in these ways: telephone (Compliance Hotline — 262-928-2415); email; in person; interoffice mail; or mailed via the U.S. Postal Service to:
Corporate compliance officer
N17W24100 Riverwood Drive, Suite 375
Waukesha, WI 53188
All Hotline reports are kept confidential.
Concerns can be reported anonymously.
Retaliation against anyone who reports a concern or participates in an investigation will not be tolerated.
Compliance and legal contacts
Compliance and audit manager — Kim Bischel, 262-928-4924, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief legal officer — Ralph Topinka, 262-928-2247, email@example.com
Privacy and security contacts
HIPAA privacy officer — Cheryl Braunreiter, 262-696-5811, firstname.lastname@example.org
HIPAA security officer — Kevin Lennon, 262-696-0355, email@example.com