About ProHealth Care
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, and surrounding areas for more than a century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation.
Learn more about ProHealth Care.
News media policies and guidelines
Members of the media wishing to visit one of our locations or speak with a ProHealth professional should first contact our media relations team.
To protect the privacy of our patients and families, a member of our team escorts all reporters visiting ProHealth. Contact us before you visit and check in at the location’s main entrance when you arrive.
Let ProHealth Care connect you with doctors and other health care professionals who can serve as sources for your health and wellness stories.
Topics and specialties
Ask us to connect you with experts in fields such as:
- Behavioral and mental health
- Brain, spine and nervous system care
- Cancer care
- Emergency services
- Health and fitness
- Heart and vascular care
- Home health care
- Neonatal intensive care (NICU)
- Orthopedic care
- Primary care
- Senior health
- Women’s health
Learn about patient condition reports from ProHealth.
Disasters and health care crises
ProHealth Care works with emergency services and other agencies to assure appropriate and timely treatment of people affected by local disasters and health care crises. In response to an event, we’ll post updates on our website.
When writing about ProHealth Care, please note the following proper names:
- ProHealth Care (on second reference, the name may be shortened to ProHealth)
On first reference, use the full name of our hospitals and other facilities:
- ProHealth AngelsGrace Hospice
- ProHealth Home Care
- ProHealth Medical Group
- ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Regency Senior Communities
- ProHealth Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin
- ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center
- UW Health Cancer Center at ProHealth Care
- UW Health Heart & Vascular Center at ProHealth Care
Learn more about ProHealth Care’s locations.