What’s an accountable care organization?
An accountable care organization (ACO) is a group of doctors, hospitals and other health care providers who work together to provide coordinated, high-quality care to people with Medicare.
View our participating providers or learn about our leaders.
Board of Managers
The ProHealth Solutions Board of Managers works together to improve the quality and efficiency of health care in our community.
- Chris Davies, MD, Waukesha Surgical Specialists – chairperson
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, ProHealth Care – vice chairperson
- Susan Edwards, ProHealth Care – president
- Rick Papandrea, MD, Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin – vice president
- Ellen Comiskey, MD, Moreland OB-GYN Associates – secretary
- Pete Bacon, ProHealth Care – treasurer
- Mary Baer – Medicare beneficiary representative and consumer advocate
- Matthew Biebel, MD, Waukesha Pediatrics
- Andy Gutierrez, ProHealth Care
- Ken Price, ProHealth Care
- Brad Treichel, ProHealth Care
- Tim Westlake, MD, Lake Country Emergency Physicians
Clinical and administrative leaders
Our leadership includes:
- Pete Bacon, ProHealth Solutions – chief administrative officer
- Arthur Coffey, MD, ProHealth Solutions – medical director
- Dan Bailey, ProHealth Care – vice president payer contracting & finance
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, ProHealth Care – vice president population health management
- Don Reichert, ProHealth Care – vice president information services
- Lynn Wojnowski, ProHealth Care – accountable care organization operations manager
N17W24100 Riverwood Drive, Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53188
Chief Administrative Officer
To learn more about ACOs, visit Medicare.gov or call 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227). TTY users call 877-486-2048.