What’s an accountable care organization?
An accountable care organization (ACO) is a group of doctors, hospitals and other health care providers who work together to provide coordinated, high-quality care to people with Medicare.
Board of Managers
The ProHealth Solutions Board of Managers works together to improve the quality and efficiency of health care in our community.
- Chris Davies, MD, Waukesha Surgical Specialists – chairperson
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, ProHealth Care – vice chairperson
- Susan Edwards, ProHealth Care – president
- Rick Papandrea, MD, Orthopaedic Associates of Wisconsin – vice president
- Ellen Comiskey, MD, Moreland OB-GYN Associates – secretary
- Pete Bacon, ProHealth Care – treasurer
- Mary Baer – Medicare beneficiary representative and consumer advocate
- Matthew Biebel, MD, Waukesha Pediatrics
- Andy Gutierrez, ProHealth Care
- Ken Price, ProHealth Care
- Brad Treichel, ProHealth Care
- Tim Westlake, MD, Lake Country Emergency Physicians
Clinical and administrative leaders
Our leadership includes:
- Pete Bacon, ProHealth Solutions – chief administrative officer
- Arthur Coffey, MD, ProHealth Solutions – medical director
- Dan Bailey, ProHealth Care – vice president payer contracting & finance
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, ProHealth Care – vice president population health management
- Don Reichert, ProHealth Care – vice president information services
- Lynn Wojnowski, ProHealth Care – accountable care organization operations manager
N17W24100 Riverwood Drive, Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53188
Chief Administrative Officer
To learn more about ACOs, visit Medicare.gov or call 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227). TTY users call 877-486-2048.