What’s an accountable care organization?
An accountable care organization (ACO) is a group of doctors, hospitals and other health care providers who work together to provide coordinated, high-quality care to people with Medicare.
Our ACO model
ProHealth Solutions participates in the Next Generation ACO Model. This means you:
- Have greater access to services like post-discharge home visits, telehealth services and skilled nursing facility care.
- May be eligible for a reward payment if you see one of our participating providers for your annual Medicare wellness visit.
- May benefit from better-coordinated care and improved outcomes.
View our participating providers or learn about our leaders.
Board of Managers
The ProHealth Solutions Board of Managers works together to improve the quality and efficiency of health care in our community.
- Chris Davies, MD, Waukesha Surgical Specialists, SC – chairperson
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, ProHealth Medical Group – vice chairperson
- Susan Edwards, ProHealth Medical Group – president
- Rick Papandrea, MD, Orthopedic Associates of Wisconsin – vice president
- Ellen Comiskey, MD, Moreland OB/GYN Associates – secretary
- Ronald Farr, ProHealth Medical Group – treasurer
- Mary Baer – Medicare beneficiary representative
- Matthew Biebel, MD, Waukesha Pediatric Associates
- James Gardner, MD, ProHealth Medical Group
- Ken Price, ProHealth Medical Group
- Brad Treichel, ProHealth Medical Group
- David Yenerich, MD, Radiology Waukesha
Clinical and administrative leaders
Our leadership includes:
- Pete Bacon, chief administrative officer, ProHealth Care
- Dan Bailey, director payer contracting, ProHealth Care
- Arthur Coffey, MD, senior medical director, ProHealth Care
- Vicki Dallmann-Papke, vice president population health management, ProHealth Care
- Sara Falkiewicz, performance excellence director, ProHealth Care
- Ron Farr, chief financial officer and finance committee chair, ProHealth Care
- Susan Kalbach, compliance and risk management director, ProHealth Care
- Don Reichert, chief information officer, vice president information services, ProHealth Care
To learn more about ProHealth Solutions, contact:
Chief Administrative Officer
To learn more about ACOs, visit Medicare.gov or call 800-MEDICARE (800-633-4227). TTY users call 877-486-2048.