What we share
ProHealth collects and shares data related to:
We share all results. We don’t decide what to report on based on how it makes us look.
How to use quality data
To better understand quality data:
- Learn about each quality measure and how it relates to patient care.
- Read about how information was collected and analyzed. Are results based on nationally recognized benchmarks (standards)? Are results endorsed by reputable, unbiased organizations, such as the National Quality Forum.
- Look at results over time. One bad outcome in a quarter with relatively few procedures, for example, greatly skews results. Looking at a full year (four quarters) will provide a more accurate picture.
Remember that the data and descriptions included in quality reports don’t represent everything there is to know about the quality of hospital, clinic, home, hospice or physician-based care.
When you need to make decisions about treatment options or a hospital, talk with your doctor.
View quality data
Find credible information about ProHealth Care and other hospitals and health systems at these trusted websites:
- CheckPoint – Provides data on medical outcomes and interventions at Wisconsin hospitals.
- Healthgrades – Offers comprehensive information about doctors and hospitals.
- Hospital Compare – Provides information on how well hospitals provide recommended care to their patients.
- Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality – Reports performance measurement information that improves the quality and affordability of health care in Wisconsin.