Labor & Birth In Person Weekend Class
Dates/times: Friday, August 26, 6:30 to 9 p.m. and Saturday, August 27, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Childbirth Education Classroom 3rd floor, room 3783, near the "A" elevators
Everyone who arrives at a ProHealth hospital is greeted at the door by a patient safety ambassador. All class participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask at all times within the hospitals. If someone is not wearing a mask, one is provided. The ambassador or another member of the team will ask several questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and potential exposure.
Note, if your answer to #1 is “not well” and/or answer to any of other questions is “YES,” do not attend class.
1. How are you feeling today?
2. Have you had any of the following within the past 24 hours?
• Do you have a fever (over 99.5) or chills?
• Do you have a cough?
• Have you been experiencing new, unexplained shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or chest tightness?
• Are you fatigued?
• Have you been experiencing muscle or body aches?
• Do you have a headache?
• Do you have a sore throat?
• Do you have a new loss of taste or smell?
• Do you have congestion or a runny nose?
• Do you have nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite?
• Have you experienced any diarrhea?
• Does anyone in your household have symptoms?
• Have you had a known exposure to COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
• Have you had a positive swab/saliva test for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
All participants are encouraged to bring their own water bottle. No snacks or beverages will be provided in the classroom. Food and beverages will be available for purchase in the hospital cafeteria.