**Breastfeeding Support Group will not meet on any holidays**
Class will meet virtually via WebEx. Meeeting link will be sent in confirmation e-mail after registration is complete.
This Breastfeeding Support Group offers moms a unique opportunity to discuss a wide variety of breastfeeding issues with our lactation consultants and other moms.
Each week a variety of interesting topics are discussed, like:
- What can I expect in the first few weeks?
- Where do dads and grandmothers fit in?
- How do I pump and store milk?
- Is it normal for my baby to…?
- Should my baby be on a schedule by now?
There is always time for questions and answers!