**Breastfeeding Mother's Group will not meet on any holidays**
This Breastfeeding Mother’s Group offers moms a unique opportunity to discuss a wide variety of breastfeeding issues with our lactation consultants and other moms.
Each week a variety of interesting topics are discussed, like:
- What can I expect in the first few weeks?
- Where do dads and grandmothers fit in?
- How do I pump and store milk?
- Is it normal for my baby to…?
- Should my baby be on a schedule by now?
There is always time for questions and answers, as well as time for weighing your baby!
What should I bring? Boppy pillow if desired
It's OK to bring your stroller.
Every Wednesday from 1 to 3 p.m. at ProHealth Westwood Health and Fitness
Every Thursday from 1 to 3 p.m. at ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital