Education and training
All individuals acting as investigators (either principal, co-investigators or collaborators) must complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative before they conduct research. This must be complete before an IRB approval could be obtained. These training modules have been specifically designed for ProHealth Care Researchers.
All research staff must complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) modules specifically designed for ProHealth Care Research Staff.
The following are basic learner instructions to logon to your CITI site for the first time:
- Go to www.citiprogram.org to register for CITI online training.
- Once there, simply click on "New Users Register Here".
- Under "Select your institution or organization" page you should select "ProHealth Care Research Institute" in the "Participating Institutions" drop down box.
- Next, proceed to create your own username and password and select the Learner group. If you have questions about which learner group to choose, please contact the Research Institute.
- Please note if you have completed CITI for another institution, you may log in with your original username and password and choose "Affiliate with another institution." Next you should select "ProHealth Care Research Institute" in the "Participating Institutions" drop down box and select your Learner Group.
- A passing score of 80% per module is required.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions about the CITI website.
If you have questions please contact the Research Institute at Dawn.Minikel@phci.org or (262)928-3447.