All Cancers/Any Site
- EAY131 (NCI-MATCH): Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
- ECOG EAQ152: COMET-Communication and Education in Tumor Profiling
- UW15068: UWCCC Precision Medicine Molecular Tumor Board Registry
- Strata STR-001-001: An Observational Study Profiling Biospecimens from Cancer Patients to Screen for Molecular Alterations.
- Alliance A011502: A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer : The ABC Trial
- Alliance A211601: Evaluation of Mammographic Breast Density Effect of Aspirin: A Companion Study to Alliance Study A011502
- NSABP B-55: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Germline BRCA 1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- NRG BR-003 - A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer
- NSABP B-51/RTOG 1304: Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery
- SWOG S1418: A Randomized Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) as Adjuvant Therapy for Triple Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer with >/1 cm Residual Invasive Cancer or Positive Lymph Nodes (ypN+) After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- ECOG EAI142: (18F) Fluoroestradiol (FES) PET as a Predictive Measure for Endocrine Therapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Breast Cancer
- UW16050 (BTCRC-BRE15-016): A Single Arm Phase II Study of Palbociclib in Combination with Tamoxifen as First Line Therapy for Metastatic Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
- Alliance A011401: Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating the Role of Weight Loss in Adjuvant Treatment of Overweight and Obese Women with Early Breast Cancer
Breast Screening Trials:
- TMIST: Digital Tomosynthesis Mammography and Digital Mammography in Screening Patients for Breast Cancer
- ECOG EA2165: A Randomized Phase II Study of Nivolumab After Combined Modality Therapy (CMT) in High Risk Anal Cancer
A021502: Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III Colon Cancer and Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair
NRG-GI002: A Phase II Clinical Trial Platform of Sensitization Utilizing Total Neoadjuvant Therapy (TNT) in Rectal Cancer
- NRG-GI004: Combination Chemotherapy, Bevacizumab, and/or Atezolizumab in Treating Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- City of Hope 96144: Molecular Genetics Studies of Cancer Patients and Their Relatives
- Genomic Medicine Institute - Cancer Specimen Banking: Molecular Mechanisms Involved in Cancer Predisposition
- ECOG EAQ152 (COMET) - Communication and Education in Tumor Profiling. A Randomized Study of Pre-Disclosure Genetic Education vs. Usual Care in Tumor Profiling for Advanced Cancer and a Pilot Study of Remote Genetic Counseling for Participants with Potential Germline Mutations Identified on Tumor Profiling.
- NRG-GY005: Cediranib Maleate and Olaparib or Standard Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Resistant or -Refractory Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (COCOS)
- NRG-GY016: A Phase II Study of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) + Epacodastat in Recurrent Clear Cell Carcinoma of the Ovary
- University of Southern Alabama / MCI GON: A Novel Method of Screening for Ovarian Cancer Using Gynecologic Fluids and Mucus
- GOG-3015/YO39523 (IMagyn050) - Phase III Randomized Study of Atezolizumab vs. Placebo Administered in Combination with Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, and Bevacizumab to Patients with Newly Diagnosed Stage III or Stage IV Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML):
- ECOG E2906: Phase III Randomized Trial of Clofarabine as Induction and Post Remission Therapy vs. Standard Daunorubicin & Cytarabine Induction adn Intermediate Dose Cytarabine Post-Remission Therapy, Followed by Decitabine Maintenance vs. Observation in Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Older Adults (>/= 60 years old)
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL):
- InformCLL: A Disease Registry for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- PrE0404: A Phase I/II Study of Ixazomib and Ibrutinib in Relapsed/Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- ECOG-ACRIN EA4151: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Consolidation with Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Followed by Maintenance Rituximab vs. Maintenance Rituximab Alone for Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma in Minimal Residual Disease-Negative First Complete Remission
- ECOG E1A11: Randomized Phase III Trial of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (VRd) Versus Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone (CRd) Followed by Limited or Indefinite Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma
- Alliance A061202: A Phase I/II Study of Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Ixazomib vs. Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide and Proteasome Inhibitor-Based Therapy.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)/Anemia:
- ConnectMDS/AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Registry
- AZA-MDS-003: Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine + Best Supportive Care vs. Placebo + Best Supportive Care in Subjects with Red Blood Cell Transfusion-Dependent Anemia and Thrombocytopenia Due to IPSS Lower-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC):
- Alliance A081105: Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Alliance A151216: Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery
- ECOG E4512: Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- ECOG EA5142: Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Cancers (ANVIL) A Randomized Phase III Study of Nivolumab After Surgical Resection and Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
- Cypress 1: An Open Label Randomized Phase II Trial of AM0010 in Combination with Pembrolizumab vs. Pembrolizumab Alone as First-Line Therapy in Patients with Stage IV/Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Tumors with High Expression of PD-L1 (>/= 50%)
- Cypress 2: An Open Label Randomized Phase II Trial of AM0010 in Combination with Nivolumab vs. Nivolumab Alone as Second-Line Therapy in Patients with Stage IV/Metastatic Wild Type (WT) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Tumors with Low Expression of PD-L1 (< 50%)
Squamous Cell Lung Cancer:
- SWOG S1400: Phase II/III Biomarket-Driven Master Protocol for Second Line Therapy of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- Exact Science 2016-11: Blood Sample Collection in Subjects Participating in Lung Cancer Screening Program
- ECOG EA6141: Randomized Phase II/III Study of Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab plus Sargramstim versus Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab in Patients with Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
- SWOG S1320: A Randomized, Phase II Trial of INtermittent vs. Continuous Dosing of Dabrafenib and Trametinib in BRAF Mutant Melanoma
Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM):
- ECOG EAF151: Change in Relative Cerebral Blood Volume as a Biomarker for Early Response to Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma.
Low Grade Glioma:
- NCCTG N0577: Phase III Intergroup Study of Temozolomide Alone versus Radiotherapy with Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide Versus Radiotherapy with Adjuvant PCV Chemotherapy in Patients with 1p/19q Co-deleted Anaplastic Glioma
- Alliance A071401- Phase II Trial of SMO/AKT/NF2 Inhibitors in Progressive Meningiomas with SMO/AKT/NF2 Mutations
- NRG-BN003 - Observation or Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Grade II Meningioma That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery
- Alliance A221101: A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Armodafinil (Nuvigil) to Reduce Cancer-Related Fatigue in Patients with High Grade Glioma
- EAP-001: An Open-Label, Expanded Access Protocol for Firdapse Treatment in Patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS), Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes (CMS) and Downbeat Nystagmus.
- Alliance A021602: Randomized, Double-Blinded Phase III Study of Cabozantinib vs. Placebo in Patients with Advanced Neuroendocrine Tumors After Progression on Everolimus (CABINET)