All Cancers/Any Site
- EAY131 (NCI-MATCH): Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors or Lymphomas
- ECOG EAQ152: COMET-Communication and Education in Tumor Profiling
- UW15068: UWCCC Precision Medicine Molecular Tumor Board Registry
- UW16029: Feasibility of delivering electronic health record (EHR)-based survivorship care plans and planning to cancer survivors in a community oncology practice
- Alliance A011502: A Randomized Phase III Double Blinded Placebo Controlled Trial of Aspirin as Adjuvant Therapy for Node Positive HER2 Negative Breast Cancer : The ABC Trial
- NSABP B-55: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Olaparib Versus Placebo as Adjuvant Treatment in Patients With Germline BRCA 1/2 Mutations and High Risk HER2 Negative Primary Breast Cancer Who Have Completed Definitive Local Treatment and Neoadjuvant or Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- NRG BR-003 - A Randomized Phase III Trial of Adjuvant Therapy Comparing Doxorubicin Plus Cyclophosphamide Followed by Weekly Paclitaxel with or without Carboplatin for Node-Positive or High-Risk Node-Negative Triple-Negative Invasive Breast Cancer
- PrECOG PrE0109 (PALLAS): Palbociclib Collaborative Adjuvant Study: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Palbociclib with Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy vs. Standard Adjuvant Endocrine Therapy Alone for Hormone Receptor Positive/Human Epidermal Growth Receptor 2 (HER2) negative Early Breast Cancer
- NSABP B-51/RTOG 1304: Standard or Comprehensive Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Early-Stage Breast Cancer Previously Treated With Chemotherapy and Surgery
- SWOG S1418: A Randomized Phase III Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) as Adjuvant Therapy for Triple Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer with >/1 cm Residual Invasive Cancer or Positive Lymph Nodes (ypN+) After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
- ECOG E2112: A Randomized Phase III Trial of Endocrine Therapy plus Entinostat/Placebo in Postmenopausal Patients with Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
- ECOG EAI142: (18F) Fluoroestradiol (FES) PET as a Predictive Measure for Endocrine Therapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Alliance A011401: Randomized Phase III Trial Evaluating the Role of Weight Loss in Adjuvant Treatment of Overweight and Obese Women with Early Breast Cancer
Breast Screening Trials:
SWOG S1505: A Randomized Phase II Study of Perioperative mFOLFIRINOX versus Gemcitabine/nab-Paclitaxel as Therapy for Resectable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
SWOG S1513: Randomized Phase II Study of 2nd Line FOLFIRI vs. Modified FOLFIRI with PARP Inhibitor ABT-888 (Veliparib) in Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- City of Hope 96144: Molecular Genetics Studies of Cancer Patients and Their Relatives
- Genomic Medicine Institute - Cancer Specimen Banking: Molecular Mechanisms Involved in Cancer Predisposition
- ECOG EAQ152 (COMET) - Communication and Education in Tumor Profiling. A Randomized Study of Pre-Disclosure Genetic Education vs. Usual Care in Tumor Profiling for Advanced Cancer and a Pilot Study of Remote Genetic Counseling for Participants with Potential Germline Mutations Identified on Tumor Profiling.
- ECOG E2810: Randomized, Double-Blind Phase III Study of Pazopanib vs Placebo in Patients with Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Who Have No Evidence of Disease Following Metastatectomy
- GOG 0278: Evaluation of Physical Function and Quality of Life (QOL) Before and After Non-Radical Surgical Therapy (Extra Fascial Hysterectomy or Cone Biopsy with Pelvic Lymphadenectomy) For Stage 1A1 (LVSI+) And IA2-IB1 (equal or less than 2cm) Cervical Cancer
- GOG 0286B: A Randomized Phase II/III Study of Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Metformin (NSC#91485) versus Paclitaxel/Carboplatin/Placebo as Initial Therapy for Measurable Stage III or IVA, Stage IVB, or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer
- NRG-GY005: Cediranib Maleate and Olaparib or Standard Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Resistant or -Refractory Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer (COCOS)
- University of Southern Alabama / MCI GON: A Novel Method of Screening for Ovarian Cancer Using Gynecologic Fluids and Mucus
- GOG-3015/YO39523 (IMagyn050) - Phase III Randomized Study of Atezolizumab vs. Placebo Administered in Combination with Paclitaxel, Carboplatin, and Bevacizumab to Patients with Newly Diagnosed Stage III or Stage IV Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML):
- ECOG E2906: Phase III Randomized Trial of Clofarabine as Induction and Post Remission Therapy vs. Standard Daunorubicin & Cytarabine Induction adn Intermediate Dose Cytarabine Post-Remission Therapy, Followed by Decitabine Maintenance vs. Observation in Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Older Adults (>/= 60 years old)
- Hybrigenics ICT-8: Efficacy Study of Inecalcitol in Combination with Decitabine in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients Unfit for Standard Chemotherapy.
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL):
- InformCLL: A Disease Registry for Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma:
- ECOG E1412: Randomized Phase II Open Label Study of Lenalidomide R-Chop (R2CHOP) vs RCHOP (Rituximab, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Prednisone) in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma
Follicular/Marginal Zone/Mantle Cell Lymphoma:
- Celgene CC-5013-NHL-008 (Magnify): A Phase IIIB Randomized Study of Lenalidomide (CC-5013) + Rituximab Maintenance Therapy Followed by Lenalidomide Single-Agent Maintenance vs. Rituximab Maintenance in Submjects with Relapsed/Refractory Follicular, Marginal Zone or Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- ECOG E1411: Intergroup Randomized Phase II Four Arm Study In Patients ≥ 60 With Previously Untreated Mantle Cell Lymphoma Of Therapy With: Arm A = Rituximab+ Bendamustine Followed By Rituximab Consolidation (RB → R); Arm B = Rituximab + Bendamustine + Bortezomib Foll
- ECOG E1A11: Randomized Phase III Trial of Bortezomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (VRd) Versus Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, Dexamethasone (CRd) Followed by Limited or Indefinite Lenalidomide Maintenance in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Symptomatic Multiple Myeloma
- Alliance A061202: A Phase I/II Study of Pomalidomide, Dexamethasone, and Ixazomib vs. Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone for Patients with Multiple Myeloma Refractory to Lenalidomide and Proteasome Inhibitor-Based Therapy.
Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)/Anemia:
- ConnectMDS/AML: The Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Registry
- AZA-MDS-003: Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Azacitidine + Best Supportive Care vs. Placebo + Best Supportive Care in Subjects with Red Blood Cell Transfusion-Dependent Anemia and Thrombocytopenia Due to IPSS Lower-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC):
- Alliance A081105: Erlotinib Hydrochloride in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Completely Removed by Surgery (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- Alliance A151216: Genetic Testing in Screening Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been or Will Be Removed by Surgery
- RTOG 1306: A Randomized Phase II Study of Individualized Combined Modality Therapy for Stage III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
- ECOG E4512: Crizotinib in Treating Patients With Stage IB-IIIA Non-small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Been Removed by Surgery and ALK Fusion Mutations (An ALCHEMIST Treatment Trial)
- ECOG EA5142: Adjuvant Nivolumab in Resected Cancers (ANVIL) A Randomized Phase III Study of Nivolumab After Surgical Resection and Adjuvant Chemotherapy in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancers
Squamous Cell Lung Cancer:
- SWOG S1400: Phase II/III Biomarket-Driven Master Protocol for Second Line Therapy of Squamous Cell Lung Cancer
- ECOG EA6141: Randomized Phase II/III Study of Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab plus Sargramstim versus Nivolumab plus Ipilumumab in Patients with Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma.
- SWOG S1320: A Randomized, Phase II Trial of INtermittent vs. Continuous Dosing of Dabrafenib and Trametinib in BRAF Mutant Melanoma
Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM):
- Alliance A071102: A Phase II/III Randomized Trial of Veliparib or Placebo in Combination with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma with MGMT Promoter Hypermethylation.
- ECOG EAF151: Change in Relative Cerebral Blood Volume as a Biomarker for Early Response to Bevacizumab in Patients with Recurrent Glioblastoma.
Low Grade Glioma:
- NCCTG N0577: Phase III Intergroup Study of Temozolomide Alone versus Radiotherapy with Concomitant and Adjuvant Temozolomide Versus Radiotherapy with Adjuvant PCV Chemotherapy in Patients with 1p/19q Co-deleted Anaplastic Glioma
- OT-15-001: Phase III, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Eflornithine with Lomustine Compared to Lomustine Alone in Patients with Anaplastic Astrocytoma that Progress/Recur After Irradiation and Adjuvant Temozolomide Chemotherapy.
- Alliance A071401- Phase II Trial of SMO/AKT/NF2 Inhibitors in Progressive Meningiomas with SMO/AKT/NF2 Mutations
- Alliance A221101: A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Armodafinil (Nuvigil) to Reduce Cancer-Related Fatigue in Patients with High Grade Glioma
- EAP-001: An Open-Label, Expanded Access Protocol for Firdapse Treatment in Patients with Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome (LEMS), Congenital Myasthenic Syndromes (CMS) and Downbeat Nystagmus.