10 a.m. to Noon at Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, 1st floor, Okauchee/ Silver lake room
An Educational Program for Family Caregivers
If you have a family member or friend that is experiencing memory related issues or a recent dignosis of Alzheimer's disease/dementia, this FREE presentation series is for you. Join us for a 3-session workshop and learn more about:
- Warning Signs of Alzheimer's disease
- Differences between dementia and Alzheimer's disease
- Treatment options and disease progression
- Steps to maximize function in the individual dementia
- Strategies to enhance communication and interactions
- Understanding challenging or difficult behaviors
- Strategies for behavior management
This educational workshop is presented by the Alzheimer's Association and ProHealth Care.
Class dates and times:
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Wednesday, June 27, 2018, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sorry, this class is either full or registration has closed.
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM*
Physician Referral & Class Enrollment Service, 262-928-2745
Fees & Payment:
Alternative Dates Available
Sorry, there aren't any alternative dates available for this event. Please continue searching for other events.