Don't let back or neck pain slow you down
It’s common for adults to experience back pain at one time or another, but you should not suffer in silence. Life-changing solutions are available to help you control pain and restore your movement, flexibility and strength.
Multiple factors may contribute to back and neck pain. Common diagnoses include arthritis and skeletal issues, spinal disc issues, muscle or ligament strain, osteoporosis, spinal cord injuries and spine tumors.
These issues can be diagnosed and treated by medical experts using advanced technology. Surgery may be an option when less invasive treatments fail to provide relief. If surgery is recommended, experienced neurosurgeons combine advanced imaging technology and proven techniques to offer relief.
ProHealth Neuroscience Care offers integrated, comprehensive care for spine-related issues. The spine program’s medical team identifies the cause of your pain, and then works with you and your primary care provider to develop a personalized treatment plan.
A nurse navigator gets to know you and serves as your guide from diagnosis through treatment and follow-up care, connecting you to the appropriate providers and resources.
The teams also include:
- Neuroradiologists and radiologists who help diagnose your condition.
- Physiatrists who evaluate and treat problems with bones, muscles and nerves.
- Pain management providers who can provide a wide range of medical, therapeutic and surgical treatment options.
- Physical therapists and occupational therapists who can help build strength, reduce pain and increase function.
- Neurosurgeons who can perform surgical procedures when needed, including minimally invasive options.
Comprehensive services are provided by the ProHealth Neuroscience Care team on the campus of ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital. Select services also are available at ProHealth Medical Group clinics and Rehabilitation Services locations throughout Waukesha County.
The neuroscience team’s goal is to help you find relief so you can live life to the fullest. The team also makes sure you have the information and skills you need to manage the underlying cause of your pain.