Paying bills is about to get easier
ProHealth Care has a new online resource that makes it easier and more convenient for you to manage your medical bills.
ProHealth Care Bill Pay is a one-stop service for tracking, scheduling and paying ProHealth bills. The online platform is designed to help you understand your bills, view upcoming payments and pay balances.
Consumer research has found that patients have difficulty paying their full health care balances in one payment. People are seeing an increase in out-of-pocket health care costs associated with high-deductible health plans, and often resort to credit cards, tap their savings or take out loans to pay their health care bills.
ProHealth Care Bill Pay is intended to give ProHealth patients more flexibility when it comes to paying health care fees, and to gain more control over payment terms and other issues.
Bill Pay will allow you to:
- Control household health care and physician bills using one online tool.
- Receive bills electronically and view charges, insurance payments, personal payments and balances in a clear and understandable format.
- Create your own payment plans and pay according to a customized schedule.
- Set payment alerts.
- Communicate with ProHealth by email, text or phone.
- Connect with Bill Pay directly from ProHealth Care’s patient portal, MyChart, and view health care and financial information in tandem.
Just grab a computer or mobile device, a recent billing statement that has your guarantor number, and visit ProHealth Care Bill Pay to open an account.