Improve your athletic ability
Reach your peak physical performance with guidance from a licensed athletic trainer at ProHealth. Athletic performance improvement may be right for you or your student-athlete if you want to:
- Build strength.
- Improve balance and flexibility.
- Increase speed.
- Move more efficiently.
- Prevent injury.
Functional movement screening
Start with a one-hour comprehensive functional movement screening (FMS). This simple test uses seven basic movement patterns to check strength, mobility, coordination and stability. It helps you and your trainer identify tight muscles, strength imbalances and other risk factors for injury.
Your athletic trainer uses the results of your screening to create a personalized program to help you overcome challenges and achieve your goals. Your program could include:
- Agility drills
- Endurance workouts
- Instruction on proper mechanics for your sport
- Speed drills
- Tips to reduce your risk of injury
Choose the package that fits your needs:
- 60-minute functional movement screening: $60
- Three sessions with an athletic trainer: $150
- Six sessions with an athletic trainer: $275
- 10 sessions with an athletic trainer: $400