Audiologist performing hearing test.


Trust an audiologist at ProHealth Care in Waukesha County, Wisconsin to provide care related to your hearing.

What’s an audiologist?

An audiologist is a licensed health care professional who specializes in diagnosing and treating hearing loss and evaluating balance problems. Depend on a doctor of audiology (Au.D.) to care for children and adults.

Hearing services

Turn to us when you need:

  • Hearing protection and other hearing loss prevention
  • Tests that indicate how well you hear
  • Treatments for hearing loss, such as hearing aids and assistive listening devices
  • Strategies to cope with tinnitus (ringing, hissing or buzzing in the ears)

Hearing aids

Learn about digital hearing aids that can be programed to fit your specific needs – so you can hear better and improve your quality of life. Your ProHealth audiologist can help you select a hearing aid that fits your hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.

Custom ear plugs

Protect your hearing and prevent other ear conditions with personalized ear protection. Ask about custom ear plugs made to fit your unique anatomy if you:

  • Attend loud concerts or sporting events.
  • Have a hobby that involves loud noises, such as hunting or motorsports.
  • Swim or participate in other water sports.
  • Work in a loud environment.

Dizziness and balance

Your ears help you keep your balance. If you experience problems with balance or dizziness, see an audiologist for a complete hearing evaluation.

Coordinated care

If you have hearing loss and your audiologist suspects it’s due to a medical condition, your audiologist may refer you to an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor at ProHealth.

When physical therapy can help you manage a balance disorder, enjoy a seamless transition of care between your audiologist and the ProHealth rehabilitation team. You’ll learn ways to live better with your condition and improve your abilities and quality of life.

Related locations

Make an appointment

Call 262-696-0808 to schedule an appointment with an audiologist.

Quick Access Links