Disorders we treat
Reach out to ProHealth when you need help overcoming addiction to:
- Prescription drugs, including prescription painkillers like OxyContin, Percocet and Vicodin
- Illegal drugs, including heroin and cocaine
Feel confident you’re receiving safe, knowledgeable care at ProHealth. Our team includes a board-certified addiction medicine doctor. That means you know we have the experience to:
- Diagnose and treat alcohol and drug use disorders.
- Recognize and treat mental and physical problems related to addiction.
- Help family members whose health is affected by a loved one’s substance use.
If you’re worried you might hurt yourself or someone else, get help right away. Call 9-1-1 or visit the closest emergency room.
Get care at the level and setting that meets your needs:
- Outpatient therapy – Weekly individual, couple or family therapy focused on helping you change your thoughts and behaviors; for teens and adults.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP) – Structured group therapy for adults focused on creating a recovery-oriented lifestyle; meets three hours a day, three days a week for about six weeks.
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Daily individual and group therapy for adults focusing on relapse prevention and healthy coping strategies; meets seven hours a day, five days a week.
Medication-assisted treatment for alcohol or opioid addiction
If you misuse alcohol or opioids, ask your doctor if medication-assisted treatment (MAT) could help you overcome your addiction. MAT combines behavioral therapy with medicines that help reduce cravings so you can focus on living a healthy lifestyle. It may help improve your chances of long-term success. ProHealth also offers specialized services for mothers-to-be who are struggling with opioid use during any stage of pregnancy.