Conditions we treat
Look to neurological rehabilitation for help improving or maintaining your ability to speak, move or do daily tasks if you live with:
- Brain or spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Dizziness or trouble balancing
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuralgia (nerve pain)
- Parkinson's disease
- Peripheral neuropathy (numb hands or feet)
- Post-amputation care
Inpatient vs. outpatient care
Depending on your needs, your doctor may recommend:
- Inpatient rehabilitation – Receive intensive daily therapy and 24/7 care while staying at ProHealth Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin.
- Outpatient rehabilitation – Visit a ProHealth Care location regularly for therapy appointments.
Custom therapy plan
A caring team of experts will:
- Evaluate your abilities.
- Help you set and work toward goals.
- Provide occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy as needed.
- Teach you and your family about your condition.
LSVT for Parkinson’s disease
If you have Parkinson’s disease or another neurological condition, ask about LSVT programs at ProHealth. Rely on our LSVT-certified therapists to help you improve your symptoms and quality of life with:
- LSVT BIG – Shows you how to produce bigger motions that make it easier to walk and do everyday tasks.
- LSVT LOUD – Encourages you to speak louder and feel comfortable using a stronger voice.
LSVT therapy locations
Find LSVT therapy at:
- ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- ProHealth Medical Group in Mukwonago
- ProHealth Medical Group in Pewaukee
- ProHealth West Wood Health & Fitness Center