Partnership with UW Health
Get the best that UW Health has to offer while staying close to home and your support system. When you choose the UW Health Cancer Center at ProHealth Care, you benefit from:
- Access to new clinical trials
- Advanced treatments and technologies
- Connection to Wisconsin’s only National Cancer Institute (NCI)-designated cancer center
- Expertise in precision cancer medicine
Your cancer-fighting team
Benefit from the combined experience and expertise of cancer specialists from ProHealth and UW Health. Learn more about your cancer care team and how everyone works together for you.
Comprehensive care and support
Expect a comprehensive care plan designed to treat your type of cancer and support you and your family throughout your journey. Learn about specialized:
- Screening and diagnostic services
- Genetic testing and counseling
- Wellness and support services
Discover what it’s like to be a patient at the UW Health Cancer Center at ProHealth Care.
Accredited cancer care
Feel confident you’ll receive high-quality care that meets or exceeds national guidelines. Our facilities are accredited or certified by:
- Commission on Cancer (CoC)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI)
Learn more about the quality of cancer care at ProHealth.
Waukesha County cancer centers
Get patient- and family-centered cancer care in the setting that fits your needs.
You’ll probably get most of your cancer care on an outpatient basis. That means you visit one of our facilities for care and then return home.
If your care team needs to keep a close eye on your condition, you may be admitted to one of our hospitals. Rest assured, we’ll make your inpatient stay as comfortable as possible. You’ll appreciate a quiet, private room that includes space for a family member to spend the night.
Life after cancer treatment
Count on ProHealth for long-term follow-up care. After treatment ends, you’ll receive:
- A detailed summary of your test results, treatments and any side effects or other concerns
- Suggested next steps, including information on our cancer survivorship program. Our goal is to empower you to improve your health and well-being, with help from our cancer experts.
- Guidelines for follow-up care