Innovative care in Waukesha County
Benefit from a robust cancer clinical trial program close to home. Your ProHealth cancer care team brings innovative care to you through our involvement with collaborative research networks.
On average, 15% of patients at ProHealth participate in a clinical trial – that’s higher than the national average. Research suggests programs that enroll patients at higher rates produce treatment advances more quickly.
Types of cancer clinical trials
Your doctor can help you learn about clinical trials that are appropriate for you. A physician may suggest a clinical trial related to:
- Cancer screening and diagnosis
- Treatment for all stages of cancer
- Side effect management
- Genetic and biomolecular aspects of cancer
Clinical trial specialists
If you’re considering participating in a clinical trial, meet with one of our research specialists. You’ll learn about:
- Current cancer clinical trials
- How clinical trials work
- Benefits and risks of participating in a clinical trial
- Potential costs of participating in a clinical trial
Paying for cancer clinical trials
Your clinical trials coordinator can help you understand your insurance coverage and health care costs.