Expect your multidisciplinary cancer care team to be by your side throughout your treatment and cancer journey. Get coordinated care from specialists who meet weekly to discuss your health and the next steps for you.
Liver and pancreatic cancer treatments
Depending on your condition, goals and preferences, your care plan may include:
- Immunotherapy – Increases your body’s own immune response to cancer
- Precision medicine and targeted therapy
- Radiation therapy
- Tumor ablation
Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer
Your pancreatic cancer treatment plan may include the Whipple procedure to remove the cancer and help stop it from spreading. This surgery removes part of your pancreas along with your gallbladder, part of your small intestine, surrounding lymph nodes and sometimes part of your stomach. Then, your digestive tract is reconstructed. Trust the expert team at ProHealth for skilled surgery and comprehensive follow-up care.
Minimally invasive liver tumor treatments
Access minimally invasive, image-guided therapies for liver tumors. These treatments use interventional radiology techniques to eliminate tumors without surgery. That means you may benefit from lower risk, less pain and a quicker recovery. Ask your care team about:
- Radioembolization (Y-90) – Places tiny radioactive beads inside blood vessels that feed the tumor to deliver targeted radiation and block the tumor's blood supply.
- Tumor ablation – Places a needle or probe into the tumor and uses extreme heat to destroy cancer cells.
- Transarterial chemoembolization (TACE) – Delivers anti-cancer drugs through your blood vessels to the tumor, then blocks the blood supply to the tumor.
Find comprehensive wellness and support services at ProHealth Care.