What’s an ENT doctor?
An ear, nose and throat specialist (ENT), also known as an otolaryngologist, is a doctor trained in the medical and surgical treatment of:
- Nose, septum and sinuses
- Throat, mouth and larynx (voice box)
- Other parts of the head and neck
Conditions we treat
Get care for ENT conditions, including:
- Ear disorders
- Ear infection and otitis media (middle ear infection)
- Ear injuries
- Hearing loss
- Swimmer’s ear
- Tinnitus – Ringing in the ears
- Head and neck tumors (cancerous and noncancerous), including lumps on the head, neck, thyroid or voice box
- Nose, face and sinus conditions
- Allergies, including hay fever (seasonal and perennial rhinitis)
- Chronic stuffy nose
- Deviated septum – When the thin wall between your nasal passages moves to one side
- Loss of smell
- Sinus disorders
- Sleep apnea
- Throat conditions
- Difficulty swallowing
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Sore throat
Care for hearing loss
Work with an experienced audiologist that can evaluate and manage hearing loss at any age.
Pediatric ENT care
Find care for a wide range of ENT conditions that affect infants (6 months or older), children and teenagers. Trust your provider to make sure your child feels safe and comfortable while they receive care.
Down syndrome and ENT conditions
Ear, nose and throat conditions are common in children with Down syndrome. If left untreated, ENT disorders could affect the physical and emotional development of your child. Rely on specialists who can diagnose and treat your loved one with compassionate care.
Find a broad range of treatments and surgical procedures, including:
- Adenoidectomy – Surgery to remove the adenoids.
- Balloon sinuplasty – Uses a small, flexible balloon catheter to open up your blocked sinus passages, allowing fluid drainage.
- Ear tube surgery – Places tiny tubes in the eardrum to relieve and prevent ear infections.
- Nasal surgery
- Palate surgery
- Septoplasty – Corrects a deviated septum.
- Sinus surgery
- Surgery – Head and neck cancers, neck masses, middle ear
- Tonsillectomy – Surgery to remove the tonsils.