Types of imaging
Find a full range of imaging and radiology services close to home in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, including:
- Body composition scan
- Bone density scan (DEXA)
- Breast imaging, including 3D mammograms
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- X-ray and fluoroscopy
Expertise and experience
Trust the medical imaging professionals at ProHealth to help you understand your test or procedure and provide safe, high-quality care. Our imaging and radiology team includes:
- Board-certified radiologists – Specialize in diagnosing and treating conditions using medical imaging (radiology).
- Medical imaging nurses – Explain your procedure, help you prepare and provide care.
- Registered radiologic technologists – Perform your diagnostic imaging exam.
Accredited imaging facilities
Feel confident you’re receiving diagnostic imaging services that meet or exceed national guidelines. Our accreditations include:
- ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital – Accredited in CT, MRI and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology (ACR); accredited in echocardiography, nuclear medicine and vascular testing by Intersociety Accreditation Commission (IAC).
- ProHealth Medical Group in Brookfield – Accredited in echocardiography and vascular testing by IAC.
- ProHealth Medical Group in Pewaukee – Accredited in breast ultrasound, CT, mammography and stereotactic breast biopsy by the ACR; accredited in echocardiography and nuclear medicine by IAC.
Gentle imaging for children
Children are more sensitive to radiation than adults. Depend on the medical imaging professionals at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital to Image Gently® and protect your child’s health by:
- Choosing imaging tests that don’t use radiation whenever possible.
- “Child-size” radiation doses in tests that do use radiation, such as CT scans.
Your test results
You and your doctor get timely access to your imaging test results with specialized software that quickly stores your files for private, secure sharing. Most test results are also available through MyChart, a secure online tool you can use to access to your medical record. Ask your doctor when your results will be ready.