Programs tailored to you
Know you’re getting the best value and return on investment when you work with ProHealth. We’ll customize your occupational health program to your organization’s size, needs and work site.
Employee health and wellness services
Choose from a wide range of services to protect your employees’ health and well-being:
- Employee training programs
- Bloodborne pathogen training to protect workers from health hazards.
- CPR, first aid and automated external defibrillator (AED) training.
- Reasonable suspicion training to teach supervisors how to identify possible substance abuse.
- Hazardous material (hazmat) safety testing – Checks that employees understand how to safely handle dangerous materials.
- On-site health and wellness services, including biometric screenings, flu shots and smoking cessation programs.
- Physical exams and health screenings, including Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals.
- Substance use tests, including drug screening.
- Work injury care and management.
Convenient access to care
Find services that help employees access care near them when they need it. That means it’s easy for your workers to get quick treatment or take advantage of preventive health programs.
Service area and locations
We serve Waukesha County, Wisconsin, and the surrounding area. Bring care to your workplace with a wide range of on-site programs. And with offices in Mukwonago, New Berlin, Oconomowoc, Waukesha and Watertown, you’ll find additional office-based services close to where your employees live and work.
Urgent and emergency care
Count on quick care for workplace injuries. With ProHealth occupational health services, your employees can receive:
- Walk-in care, including on evenings and weekends, at ProHealth Medical Group urgent care locations
- Emergency care at any ProHealth emergency department
Occupational health care team
Get safe, high-quality care from trusted medical professionals. Your ProHealth occupational health care team includes: