Bring health and wellness programs to your employees. Choose from a wide range of on-site programs and services, including:
- Biometric screenings and health risk assessments
- Bloodborne pathogen management
- CPR, first aid and automated external defibrillator training
- Ergonomic assessments to ensure that work stations are designed to reduce risk of injury
- Health coaching and education
- On-site health clinics
- Weight management program
Provide on-site influenza vaccinations each fall before flu season begins to help your employees:
- Avoid the flu or serious flu symptoms and hospitalization.
- Protect themselves if they’re more vulnerable to flu symptoms, especially if they’re older or have chronic health conditions.
- Stay healthy if they’re pregnant and help keep flu symptoms away from newborn infants.
Call 262-928-5937 to schedule your workplace flu shots.
Year-round vaccination clinics
Keep employees healthy and prevent illness in the workplace with on-site:
- Hepatitis B vaccines
- Tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis (TDAP) vaccines
- Tuberculosis (TB) skin testing