What’s an on-site clinic?
At an on-site clinic, your employees access health and medical services from licensed providers. You might choose to have a doctor, advanced practitioner or nurse at your workplace for a few hours a week, a few days a week or full time (40 hours a week).
On-site clinic services
Depend on ProHealth on-site providers to build trusting relationships with your employees and:
- Answer health-related questions.
- Provide care for workplace injuries or illnesses.
- Check in with employees to see if they’re visiting their doctors and getting the care they need.
- Help employees find providers and access health services.
- Help manage chronic conditions.
- Explain treatment plans and medications.
- Recommend health education resources and wellness programs.
Benefits of workplace clinics
On-site care is designed for:
- Convenient, timely and cost-effective health care
- Easy employee access to preventive screenings and care
- Improved employee health
- Increased employee productivity