Physical exams for students
Make sure you’re in good health for school or work. Visit a ProHealth occupational health services location for:
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- School physicals, including pre-college physicals
Diagnostic tests and screenings
Get more information about your health with diagnostic tests and screenings available through occupational health services, including:
- Antibody titer blood tests – Check your immunity to diseases like hepatitis B, measles, mumps, rubella and varicella (chicken pox).
- Chest X-ray – Creates pictures of the inside of your body.
- Hearing test – Shows what pitches and frequencies you can hear.
- QuantiFERON-TB Gold (GFT) and tuberculosis (TB) skin tests – Detect TB infection.
- Urine drug tests – Check for illegal drugs.
Protect your health and meet vaccination requirements for work or school. See what vaccines you need as a teenager or young adult. Find a wide range of vaccinations at ProHealth occupational health services, including:
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Influenza vaccine (flu shot)
- Measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis (TDAP) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Paying for care
All student preventive health services provided by occupational health services are self-pay. That means you pay directly for your care instead of using health insurance.