Substance tests we offer
Take advantage of a wide range of employment drug and alcohol tests, including:
- Breath alcohol test – Measures the amount of alcohol that is exhaled.
- Blood alcohol test – Measures the amount of alcohol in the blood.
- Hair analysis – Examines a sample of hair for signs of illegal drug use within 90 days.
- Rapid drug test – Checks urine or saliva for two to 12 illegal drugs; can rule out drug use (negative results) within two hours.
Extended hours for drug screenings
Because many workers are busy during regular business hours, we provide convenient evening and weekend appointments for drug screenings.
DOT-compliant breath alcohol testing
Promote safety and reduce workplace injuries with workplace alcohol testing. The Department of Transportation (DOT) requires alcohol testing at random times for certain agencies and in the following situations:
- Car accident that results in a towed vehicle, an emergency room visit or a death
- Suspicion of alcohol use at work
- Return to work after an alcohol violation or an absence
Breath alcohol technicians
When you need breath alcohol testing to meet DOT requirements, depend on ProHealth. Our team includes certified breath alcohol technicians who follow the latest testing guidelines so you get accurate results.
Certified labs, qualified staff
Trust ProHealth to follow the highest standards for workplace drug testing for accurate, impartial results. Benefit from:
- Secure sample collection by staff trained by the Certified Professional Collector® (CPC) program
- Drug testing performed by Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certified laboratories
- Quality assurance and review of drug test results by a medical review officer (MRO)
Get help starting and maintaining a drug-free workplace policy or program at your organization. Partner with our occupational health experts for:
- Employee assistance programs
- Employee education
- Supervisor training, including reasonable suspicion training
- Written policy development