ProHealth work injury experts will:
- Work closely with you, insurance companies, rehabilitation therapists and your employee.
- Help your employee find the best care and resources and return to work as soon as possible.
Care tracking and communication
A case manager – a professional who assesses work-related injury or illness claims – will contact you within 24 hours after an employee comes to ProHealth for treatment. Count on our case managers to:
- Provide you and your employee with proper documentation during the workers' compensation process.
- Help you make the best decisions for your business and your employee.
Online employer portal
Enjoy convenient, timely access to your employee’s work-related medical care. Through our secure employer portal, you can:
- Confirm the status of an injured employee.
- View results from an employee evaluation.
- Learn about upcoming employee appointments.
Take advantage of services that can speed the recovery of employees after an injury and keep them healthy at work. Partner with ProHealth for:
- Functional capacity (fitness-for-duty) evaluations – Test your employee’s ability to do job tasks safely.
- Job site analysis – Reviews specific job tasks and the demands that tasks place on employees to help you identify potential risk factors and job accommodations.
- Work rehabilitation – Helps your employee rebuild strength and transition to regular job duties.
- Custom rehabilitation – Creates personalized plans to help your employee modify or adapt activities and gain strategies to self-manage chronic conditions.
Convenient hours and locations
Feel confident that your employees can get timely care for work injuries. Benefit from quick access to care at ProHealth Medical Group locations in Oconomowoc, Mukwonago, New Berlin, Watertown and Waukesha. Outside of regular business hours, your employees can also get care at any ProHealth urgent care location or Emergency Department.