Advanced diagnostic imaging
Take advantage of convenient imaging services close to home in Waukesha County.
Conditions we treat
Find care for a wide range of elbow, wrist and hand conditions, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Dislocated elbow
- Fractures (broken bones)
- Inflamed or torn bicep tendon
- Overuse injuries, such as tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow
Wrist and hand surgeries
Choose a ProHealth hospital for compassionate surgical care when you need:
- Carpal tunnel release – Relieves pressure on the median nerve in your wrist.
- Microsurgical hand reconstruction – Replaces damaged skin with healthy skin from another area of the body.
- Finger, knuckle and wrist joint replacement – Replaces damaged joints with artificial (man-made) ones.
- Wrist arthroscopy – Uses a tiny camera and pencil-sized instruments to diagnose and treat wrist conditions.
Count on us for surgical care when your orthopedist recommends:
- Elbow arthroscopy – Uses a tiny camera and pencil-sized tools to diagnose and treat elbow conditions.
- Tendon repair – Treats a torn or damaged elbow tendon.
Count on the hand therapists at ProHealth Care to help you build strength and mobility after elbow, wrist or hand surgery.