Take advantage of convenient imaging services that help your orthopedic surgeon accurately diagnose your condition.
Knee arthroscopy uses a tiny camera and small surgical tools to inspect, diagnose and treat problems in your knee. Your surgeon may perform arthroscopy if you experience:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear
- Broken kneecap
- Damaged cartilage
- Inflamed synovial tissue
- Meniscus tear
Nationally certified knee replacement program
Look to ProHealth for high-quality knee replacement. ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital holds Certification for Joint Replacement - Knee from The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest accrediting body in health care.
That means you can expect excellent surgical services and comprehensive care that helps you get the best results from your knee replacement. We will:
- Help you prepare for surgery with a joint replacement class.
- Provide a nurse navigator to guide you through the process.
- Provide skilled, compassionate care during your hospital stay.
- Help you recover with rehabilitation and home health services.
- Offer minimally invasive procedures that allow most patients to return home the same day as their surgery.
Computer-assisted total knee replacement
During knee replacement surgery, or knee arthroplasty, your orthopedic surgeon replaces a damaged joint with artificial parts. At ProHealth, your doctor may use a computer to help plan and guide your procedure. This technology helps your doctor work with greater precision and accuracy. You benefit from fewer side effects and a faster recovery time.
To find an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the procedure you need, call ProHealth Care's Physician Referral Line at 262-928-2745.