Conditions we treat
Get care for foot conditions, including:
- Ankle and foot fractures
- Ankle sprains and instability
- Arthritic conditions
- Congenital foot deformities
- Heel pain
- Tendon injuries
- Arthroscopy - minimally invasive surgery using a small incision, so you'll heal as quickly as possible with little scarring.
- Bunion surgery - fixes a bony bump at the base of your big toe so you can walk easier.
- Foot and ankle surgery - before recommending surgery, your podiatrist may order an imaging test to see the inside of your foot.
- Ingrown toenail procedures
- Orthotic therapy
After foot or ankle surgery, improve your range of motion with physical therapy, occupational therapy and other rehabilitation services at ProHealth.
If you injure your foot during sports, athletic trainers can help you return to a safe level of activity.