Online education gives you access to:
- Evidence-based education on pregnancy, labor and birth, postpartum, breastfeeding, newborn care and neonatal intensive care.
- Information specific to your stay at ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital or ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
- Community health resources.
- List of available classes and support groups.
- Personal journal.
- Other tools including: kick counter, contraction timer, feeding log, diaper log, weight tracker and an immunization log.
This valuable information is available on any computer or mobile device and comes in multiple languages.
Register for the resource
Once you have registered, you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow the instructions to create a unique password and login. After you register, you can also download the mobile app for Android and Apple devices using the links below or by searching your app store for “myYoMingo”.
Already registered? Log in at MyYoMingo.com.
Disclaimer: the information in YoMingo® is not intended to take the place of a health care provider or any information that your health care provider has discussed with you about your own personal health. It is imperative and advised that you find care and work with your health care provider to keep yourself healthy and safe. Always call your health care provider with any questions you may have. By creating an account in YoMingo you have verified that you have read and agree to the disclaimer.