Experts in children’s health
Benefit from the knowledge and experience of doctors dedicated to caring for kids. Feel confident that your ProHealth Medical Group pediatrician understands how children grow and develop. Enjoy working with a doctor who builds relationships with both you and your child and provides the care your family needs.
When to see a pediatrician
Call your pediatrician any time you have a question or concern about your child’s physical, mental or emotional health. Count on us for:
- Well-baby and well-child checkups
- Childhood vaccinations
- School and sports physicals
- Information about growth and development
- Health and safety tips
- Illnesses and injury care
- Referrals to specialists
Protect your child’s health with regular well-child checkups. During these routine visits, you may:
- See how much your child has grown.
- Get preventive care, including vaccinations.
- Discuss your child’s skills and behaviors.
- Talk about your questions or concerns.
Depending on your insurance plan, you may be able to get well-child visits at no cost. Ask your insurance provider about your coverage.
Rely on ProHealth for family-friendly care. Our pediatricians have regular evening and weekend hours – so you can make an appointment at a time that works for you. When you can’t wait for the next available appointment, get care at any of our Waukesha County urgent care locations.