Inpatient vs. outpatient rehabilitation
Access care in the setting that meets your needs:
- Outpatient rehabilitation – Live at home and visit a ProHealth Medical Group location for regular appointments with your therapist.
- In-home rehabilitation – Get care in your home from therapists who come to you.
- Inpatient rehabilitation – Get intensive daily therapy along with skilled medical care during your stay at ProHealth Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin.
Types of therapy
Get effective, nonsurgical care from skilled therapists with extensive training and experience in their field:
- Occupational therapy – Improves your ability to safely and independently do daily tasks and activities.
- Physical therapy – Helps you decrease pain and increase strength, balance and movement.
- Speech therapy – Eases communication difficulties or trouble eating and swallowing.
Care for all ages
Count on ProHealth for rehabilitation for all ages. If you’re looking for therapy for a child or an older adult, learn about services from providers focused on meeting their specific needs:
Specialized outpatient rehabilitation programs
Benefit from the specialized knowledge and experience of providers who focus on specific conditions or types of therapy. Learn more about: