ProHealth Care hospital visitation policy
For the safety of patients and caregivers during the pandemic, ProHealth Care has implemented a visitation policy at ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital and ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital. All visitors will be screened at the hospital entries, and must be 18 or older.
• Medical and surgical units: One visitor permitted.
• Labor and delivery: One spouse or companion permitted.
• Neonatal intensive care units: Parents may schedule visits.
• Emergency departments: One companion permitted.
• Outpatient areas: One companion permitted.
• Patients at the end of life: Visitors allowed.
When patients are being discharged from the hospital, one companion will be permitted to visit to listen to discharge instructions.
Anyone who is feeling unwell is strongly encouraged not to visit a hospital or other health care facility unless it is to seek care.