Sophos Geroulis, MD, joins ProHealth Neuroscience Care
Sophos Geroulis, MD, has joined the team of neuroscience providers at ProHealth Care and is accepting new patients.
Dr. Geroulis is board-certified in neurology, sleep medicine and epilepsy. He completed a fellowship in sleep medicine at the University of Chicago Hospitals and another in epilepsy at the University of Michigan Health System.
"I enjoy partnering with patients to understand their individual needs and believe the healing process lies within each person," Dr. Geroulis said. "My role in facilitating this process is with guidance and support, and striving toward mutual respect and ultimately a therapeutic relationship."
The ProHealth Neuroscience Care team works to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease and memory loss
- Brain and spine tumors
- Concussion and other traumatic brain injuries
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Headaches and migraines
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pain in the back, neck or nerves
- Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders
- Stroke and transient ischemic attack
Among the clinical professionals on the team are:
- Behavioral health care providers
- Nurses certified in neuroscience
- Pain management providers
- Rehabilitation experts (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology)
In addition to the neuroscience clinic located on the campus of ProHealth Waukesha Memorial Hospital at 725 American Ave. in Waukesha, select providers also offer services at ProHealth Medical Group clinics in Brookfield, New Berlin and Oconomowoc.
For more information about ProHealth Neuroscience Care or its providers, visit ProHealthCare.org/Neuroscience. To schedule an appointment, call 262-928-8200.