How to request your medical records
To request a copy of your medical records, you must print and fill out the ProHealth Care Authorization to Release Protected Health Information form.
Once you have completed this form, you can:
- Personally deliver: ProHealth Care Authorization to Release Medical Record forms are accepted during business hours. Please bring a photo ID when you are dropping off this form. The drop-off location is listed below.
- Mail: Please send your completed form to the address below:
Health Information Management – Release of Information
N17 W24100 Riverwood Dr., Suite 200
Waukesha, WI 53188
- Fax: Fax your completed form to 262-928-5756.
We are unable to accept authorizations via e-mail due to state and federal laws.
Requests are usually completed within one week but may be delayed if your medical records are not available or complete. Request may be completed in less than one week if the request is for medical needs.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs. Download a free copy.
In accordance with Wisconsin law, the fees charged to patients to cover the cost of copying are as follows:
- $0.12 per page for pages 1 - 100 (hard copy or imaged)
- $6.50 per image for print of X-ray
- Actual postage
Upon payment, copies of medical records will be mailed or may be picked up during regular business hours. A photo ID is required when picking up copies of medical record.
Making an appointment to view your medical records
To arrange an appointment to view your medical records, call the Health Information Coordinator at 262-696-5856. Appointments are scheduled as soon as possible, but may be delayed if your record is not available.
For more information